Thread: 2019 Video Footage for EOY video

Hybrid View

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries

2019 Video Footage for EOY video

All --

I've created a 3TB dropbox for the 2019 Texas AI/CMC End of year video. I had a few of your emails and you should have received one inviting you to the drop box. If you haven't gotten one, please PM me your email address and I'll get you added.

Here's what I envision to make the video an entertaining success:

I want your bloopers and oops moments cut down to just the pertinent event and 20s on either side to give me some room to cut it together into the video.

Label all your videos with: Last Name - Track - Day - Race #/qual/practice - Short description (ex. Spin in T1, or "Race 1 Highlights"). Example being: "Records-MSRH-Sun-Qual-Huge lockup ruining Jander's lap

To do this, use a program like Windows movie maker or the GoPro editing software.

By the end of this week, I'll reach out to a few of you to help me with a highlight reel from a racing weekend to be used in the video. I need each race distilled into a 2 minute "highlight reel" which should consist of the start, any notable or exciting on track footage, and the finish of the race.
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34

Uploading at 12Mbit/s is terrible!

- Josh
    CMC #50

Finally got around to getting my footage uploaded. Looking pretty sparse on the dropbox dudes.

- Josh
    CMC #50

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sook View Post
    Finally got around to getting my footage uploaded. Looking pretty sparse on the dropbox dudes.

- Josh
    Hey all, I have about another week I can sit on my hands before I really need to get this stuff going. Can y’all get me your email addresses so I can get you a login so we can get videos uploaded?

Otherwise it’s going to be the Josh, Daniel, and Craig show with some slip n flip footage
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34

Quote Originally Posted by drecords View Post
    Hey all, I have about another week I can sit on my hands before I really need to get this stuff going. Can y’all get me your email addresses so I can get you a login so we can get videos uploaded?

Otherwise it’s going to be the Josh, Daniel, and Craig show with some slip n flip footage
    Hey guys, lots of effort goes in to making these year end videos let’s get Daniel some footage. Michael I’d particularly like to see some in car from you waving hi to someone in front

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trublu View Post
    Hey guys, lots of effort goes in to making these year end videos let’s get Daniel some footage. Michael I’d particularly like to see some in car from you waving hi to someone in front
    I have all my videos finally organized and in one location and will trim them down some and upload this weekend.

Sorry Craig, no waving this year. Just some head shaking after Josh got past me at Hallett, haha.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region