Thread: Great prices on Arctic Cat side by sides

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Great prices on Arctic Cat side by sides

If anyone is thinking about buying a SxS I have found a dealer with two new left over 2016 units. One is a Wildcat Sport XT and the other is a Wildcat X. The prices are crazy low. I'm going to purchase one of them probability the X tomorrow. I was looking for a 50" wide model so I could haul it in the bed of my truck but it' s not all that easy to do plus the best deal I can find on a 2018 new 50" unit is thousands more than I can get one of these for. The Sport is 60" wide and 110" long and the X is 64" wide and 128" long. If anyone is interested give me a call for details. Five one two six five eight 7640.

Jerry

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well it looks like no one is in the market. I bought the Wildcat X (a 1000). It listed for over $19,000.00 and I got it for $11,500.00 out the door. The Wildcat Sport (a 700) list for $14,800.00 and you can get it for $7500.00 plus tax.

JJ

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    Well it looks like no one is in the market. I bought the Wildcat X (a 1000). It listed for over $19,000.00 and I got it for $11,500.00 out the door. The Wildcat Sport (a 700) list for $14,800.00 and you can get it for $7500.00 plus tax.

JJ
    I was looking recently and gave up because it was going to get used a lot on our property with a bunch of short runs and there wasn't a dealer who didn't tell me I wasn't going to have problems with fouled plugs. I ended up buying a 2001 Ford Ranger that has ac and I can drive on the street. $2300. Can't go flying off jumps with it but I can use it for work earning 54 cents a mile....
    Ah, fugg it.