Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Msrh

Quote Originally Posted by RichardP View Post
    This is where he was at Saturday late afternoon...

Richard P.
    Made it this far on Sunday, decently fitted but not attached.

Capture.JPG
    CMC #50

At the party we talked about offering ride alongs for HPDE guys, who all has a passenger seat installed? Are you up for that?

KDawg, what’s the best way to work this into the HPDE program? Last session Saturday?

I’ve called around a number of past AI guys and hoping to see a couple sign up this week.

Forgot to mention I see Walter Reed signed up for comp school in a Mustang, anyone know him or anything about what series he plans to run?

I noticed Matt Engel signed up for ST4 in a Camaro, we’ve been trading a few messages and at the least he’d like to meet us all during the weekend.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Good points Craig. I looked at the HPDE list and saw several Mustang/Camaro guys. Need to invite them over or try to make sure someone introduces themselves. A suggestion is trying to have them pit near Thunder. I won't be at Houston but I'll add getting a passenger seat to the list for Cresson.

I go back to my first HPDE weekend and I rode in a Ford Focus and two C5/6 Vettes. One was an instructor the others were just DE4 guys. It was an eye opener and certainly helped set the hook. Also since I was in a 68 Camaro some of the AI/CMC guys talked to me about my car and their cars which was mainly Glenn which pulled me into the group.

Think I see a new name in CMC-Andrew Fisher-maybe I know him or the car but great to see and welcome.

Ian Carrillo Texas Region HPDE1 Ford Mustang 14
    Kishan Agravat Texas Region HPDE1 Ford Mustang GT 94
    glenn maleske Texas Region HPDE3 chev camaro 24
    Thomas Albertson Texas Region HPDE3 Ford Mustang 508
    Brad Taylor Texas Region HPDE3 Ford Shelby GT350 102

I have reached out to three CMC guys who haven't been racing about getting them back out, too.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    Good points Craig. I looked at the HPDE list and saw several Mustang/Camaro guys. Need to invite them over or try to make sure someone introduces themselves. A suggestion is trying to have them pit near Thunder. I won't be at Houston but I'll add getting a passenger seat to the list for Cresson.

I go back to my first HPDE weekend and I rode in a Ford Focus and two C5/6 Vettes. One was an instructor the others were just DE4 guys. It was an eye opener and certainly helped set the hook. Also since I was in a 68 Camaro some of the AI/CMC guys talked to me about my car and their cars which was mainly Glenn which pulled me into the group.

Think I see a new name in CMC-Andrew Fisher-maybe I know him or the car but great to see and welcome.

Ian Carrillo Texas Region HPDE1 Ford Mustang 14
    Kishan Agravat Texas Region HPDE1 Ford Mustang GT 94
    glenn maleske Texas Region HPDE3 chev camaro 24
    Thomas Albertson Texas Region HPDE3 Ford Mustang 508
    Brad Taylor Texas Region HPDE3 Ford Shelby GT350 102

I have reached out to three CMC guys who haven't been racing about getting them back out, too.
    Good stuff Bryan. I think we need big efforts all round in both AI and CMC this year, remember a 36 car field at Hallet????

How can anyone forget the driver's meeting question about how we were going to resolve the fact that at the back of the pack you cant see the starter because youre around the corner and Glenn says "Qualify better"
    Al Fernandez

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Fernandez View Post
    How can anyone forget the driver's meeting question about how we were going to resolve the fact that at the back of the pack you cant see the starter because youre around the corner and Glenn says "Qualify better"
    Definitely a Glenn answer.