Thread: NASA Rocky Mountain 2020 Schedule

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar

NASA Rocky Mountain 2020 Schedule

Come one, come all if you dare test your mettle against Flyin (Cryin?) Bryan.

https://nasarockymountain.com/2020-schedule/

The events that may interest you the most are the Jun 27-28 event at High Plains Raceway, the July 11-12 event at Pueblo, and the August 15-16 event at High Plains Raceway. Pueblo is 100 and some miles closer for you guys. We've had an influx of new racers and are enjoying car counts not seen since before my time. This season I anticipate consistent double digits local car counts.
    RM CMC Director

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged111 View Post
    Come one, come all if you dare test your mettle against Flyin (Cryin?) Bryan.

https://nasarockymountain.com/2020-schedule/

The events that may interest you the most are the Jun 27-28 event at High Plains Raceway, the July 11-12 event at Pueblo, and the August 15-16 event at High Plains Raceway. Pueblo is 100 and some miles closer for you guys. We've had an influx of new racers and are enjoying car counts not seen since before my time. This season I anticipate consistent double digits local car counts.
    How many of your Klan are going to Utah in September? Asking for a friend...
    Ah, fugg it.

And how many will go to Hallett?
    Al Fernandez

Quote Originally Posted by Al Fernandez View Post
    And how many will go to Hallett?

I don't think any CMC cars are going to UT as there's nobody waiting to race us there. I can't say how many will come to Hallett, hopefully more than just me and Bryan, but he won't count for RM much longer.
    RM CMC Director

Team Incidental Contact is planning on going to Nationals in September. I guess that will depend if there are enough CMC cars (only need 3 I think). I believe at least one other Rocky Mountain Mustang may go, it would be his first Nationals event. We've crossed over into other groups when not enough registered for CMC and got our butts kicked even more then we do in CMC lol.

Nats will be a go for CMC for sure at Mid OH. The MW/GL region will be on home turf and the Mid Atlantic guys will likely make the trek as well.
    RM CMC Director

There was a great CMC turnout for Nats at Miller several years ago. Numerous RM region cars, a few/several Texas region cars and a few others from other regions attended. You should show up for one, none will be closer than Miller.

I'd love to, but it's cost prohibitive. By my math, that's an easy $4,000.
    RM CMC Director

I'm interested in going, cost & time is also a factor.

- Josh
    CMC #50