Well guys I'm sorry to say this but I'm out for this weekend. After losing the engine due to fuel wash last season starting at Cresson and ending at Hallett I had the lower end rebuilt and the heads cleaned up. I had sent the 21 lb. injectors to Houston to get them cleaned and they said two were stuck open but they were good to go after they cleaned them. When I started the engine for the first time it had two dead holes. I did a compression and everything was good. I changed the plugs and coil packs but still had two dead holes. Turned out to be two of the injectors were not firing. I installed two old 19 lb'ers in the place of the two dead 21's and it ran smooth. So I purchased a new set of 24 lb. injectors. 19 lb. injectors are at 85% duty cycle at 258 hp and so I did not want that and there are no 21 lb. injectors available new (just more used E-bay crap). I went to the dyno on Monday and made 202 hp at 10:1. I had a guy send me a tune that was set for 24 lb. injectors even though I know I can't run it just to see if that was the issue (there are all kinds of thoughts on this if you can or can't run 24's without adjusting the computer but Ford says the computer can compensate for up to a 30% difference on a stock tune after driving for a ways). After installing a tune for the 24 lb. injectors I went back to the dyno yesterday in the rain and 40 degree weather just to pull another 202 hp this time at 11:1 fuel ratio. Not only that but as soon as we got a little heat in the engine (still way below thermostat opening) the car would die right after starting. It died two times when he started it up to drive it on the rollers and two more times when he tried to start it to do the pull. I was told something else is wrong because even if I had a way to change the ratio from 11:1 to 12.5:1 I would not gain 50 hp (I was told maybe 15). So whatever took the engine out last year is still wrong and it's not the injectors as I had assumed. I have to find someone (hopefully in the Central Texas area) that can data-log the car and help me figure this out. I have too much money in the engine to mess it up again. I'm at my wits end! You guys have fun and maybe I will see you at Cresson. I'm just sick about it as I was looking forward to hanging out with you guys and racing this weekend.

JJ