Thread: Just Checking In

Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar

Just Checking In

Been away from the forum for awhile. Have been busy dodging ICBMs! But missing the track for sure. Dreaming of the day I can back on it. I also will be looking for comp school shortly after returning mid summer.

Dylan
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    Been away from the forum for awhile. Have been busy dodging ICBMs! But missing the track for sure. Dreaming of the day I can back on it. I also will be looking for comp school shortly after returning mid summer.

Dylan
    Why aren't you busy shooting down missiles as opposed to hiding from them? Not a forum discussion, but a question that has bothered me. Stay safe.
    RM CMC Director

Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged111 View Post
    Why aren't you busy shooting down missiles as opposed to hiding from them? Not a forum discussion, but a question that has bothered me. Stay safe.
    Lets just say, there are some changes in progress. A few shots of whiskey and we can talk about it when I get back.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Stay safe out there and hurry back. I'm sure there'll be some good video after this weekend to keep you going...
    Al Fernandez

Looks like we are getting extended 60-90 days here in Iraq due to COVID-19. Puts me home sometime mid-September. This is such a nightmare for all of us. At least I have a job, and job security. I hope all of you guys are doing ok. Best wishes.
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Dylan, stay safe brother. Funny the forum has been Covid-quiet. Which is nice...

Some of us still need to put a car back together and it may take until the fall.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    Dylan, stay safe brother. Funny the forum has been Covid-quiet. Which is nice...

Some of us still need to put a car back together and it may take until the fall.

This just gives my slow ass more time to debut a better prepared car this season.
    RM CMC Director