I'll chime in with some AI stuff. Firstly, really great to welcome Rusty into the group, by all accounts he will slot right in both on and off the track.

Qual for R1: Great conditions to kick the weekend off. Car was running great friday so just a minor shock adjustment. Track was pretty clear for the most part and wide open for lap 3 which netted a 1:42.203

Race 1: Both Casey and I got pretty decent starts and I figured we'd be side by into 1, I hadn't left much room for that when we formed up so we ended up nose to tail instead. From there we both got to enjoy the new AI power to weight ratio and managed to pluck off some nice laps while negotiating some of the ST field. Big moment for me was almost driving right through the white Thunder Roadster when he decided to park it under the start finish gantry for no apparent reason. The Lap record for CCW had been held by Mason and the Team Downunder Mustang since January 2009 with a 1:43.927 I managed a 1:43.611 (lap 3 I think) to narrowly grab the record.

Race 2: Casey and I split around Bert who was stuck in 4th gear but Casey had the legs into turn 1, we were shaping up to have a close race but...... Rusty took his first green flag in American Iron and for the shit show Race 3 was I think he did a great job dealing with a bunch of new stuff all in the one race (should I say lap?). Congrats to Angie on making a double appearance in the pace car. How this race ended with no body contact is beyond me.

I ended the day thinking our group is better than the performance we gave not only in R2 but also R1. We need to spend some time breaking that down a little and taking something out of the experience.

Great goings on in the evening culminating in Clarke and my dear bride using my snoring mouth as a target for cheese balls.....memory like an elephant....

Qual for R3 was great fun. I left grid and the light made it seem as though the track was relatively dry.....no so. Spent the session on RRs looking for grip and playing the balancing game of traction vs speed. I love the extra element that a wet session brings and the MSRH event usually provides at least one each year.

Race 3: surprisingly grippy after qual conditions. Got a decent jump off the line to end up in front of Casey at turn 1. Yellows again but thankfully no pace car this time. First standing start followed by CMC field experience for Rusty, again great job.

Race 4: what a blast and thanks to the CMC field for allowing our request to grid at the back. The added dimension of racing through a field, maintaining contact with you competitor in front whilst making sure you don't ruin the CMC race is really cool. As it was Casey went with he inside guys into 1 and me the outside by the carousel I had to file in line with Casey to navigate through then still neck and neck coming out of Diamonds edge I chose to follow Michael and John around (??) but Casey found a gap down the inside before the sweeper. From there Casey and I had a great race with him pulling on straights and me gaining in corners. Great job to Casey holding out for the win.

Big cudos to Kay who managed a tightly packed grid like a champ.

I'm sore and tired, suffering from post race blues but already thinking about Cressen