Thread: NASA TX AI/CMC YouTube Channel

Hybrid View

NASA TX AI/CMC YouTube Channel

Guys,

I've set up a YouTube Channel "NASA TX American Iron & Camaro Mustang Challenge" with a goal to consolidate all our video material so that unsuspecting YouTube surfers may be lured to our racing bait and hooked as potential new competitors. The channel has Playlists for you to upload American Iron 2020/19/18, Camaro Mustang Challenge 2020/19/18, Hallet Slip N Flip and Year End Video footage. Assuming I've got all the email addresses correct, all current AI/CMC racers are managers of the Channel and will receive an invite to join the channel via email. This allows you to upload and manage content. If you don't receive the invite it means I've buggered up your email address, so please let me know via text your correct/current email address if you didn't receive the invite. Once invites have been accepted Marshall, Michael, Al and Daniel (as chief cinematographer) will be upgraded to Channel Owners which makes them very important indeed.

Please stick to the playlist structure but feel free to add playlists to include older or other appropriate content. Please upload as much content as you can. Once we have a decent amount of content we can start to direct folks toward the site through other social media. If this pans out we should not only gain interest in the series' but also make the whole Year End Video footage collection a damn sight easier for the chief cinematographer.

The process:
    Edit your race video as you see fit
    Upload your video to the channel using the Upload button
    Name your video sticking to the format R2 Hallet #65 Mustang McCormick
    Add your video to the appropriate playlist (American Iron or CMC) with the correct year
    Click Done although feel free to add appropriate descriptions and #tags

Hope this works out as well as it has sounded in all our fireside chats over the past year.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6D...uhnMq7b-T8mTA/
    Last edited by Trublu; 01-28-2020 at 07:13 PM.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Great idea, subscribed!
    Tyler Gardner
    CMC #13 2015-2017
    SM #013 2018
    www.dfwmustangs.net

Quote Originally Posted by mach1 View Post
    Great idea, subscribed!
    Tyler I’ll set you up as a manager also

Senior Member Rookie
    Awesome for sure, subscribed!
    Mike
    No more race car

Quote Originally Posted by centerville View Post
    Awesome for sure, subscribed!
    Mike you are now also a manager.

Looks like Randy and Heather have accepted their Channel Manager invites, who's next?

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Just a thought: in RM we hit tracks more than once a year. You might consider cramming the month into the naming convention. This is a good idea though, I may have to steal it.
    RM CMC Director

Senior Member Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Trublu View Post
    Mike you are now also a manager.

Looks like Randy and Heather have accepted their Channel Manager invites, who's next?
    Check the email you listed as I have not received any emails. I checked spam too.
    Mike
    No more race car