Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Msr-c

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Not sure when Marshall will be getting there to help with tech and unfortunately I won’t be able to make this one due to one of Raegan’s friends wedding she is in.
    Please bring your CMC dyno forms and Marshall will be coordinating Tech throughout the weekend. I’ll miss the racing and hanging out with everyone!!
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Toyo decal update:

Toyo officially made the update to the CMC Mustangs and Camaro's to have the rear decal be on the back edge of the decklid as detailed on the nasaforums website. I asked for clarification for the SN95 and SN95 Mustangs because this would put the decal over the center brake light. Aldrin, who handles the NASA contingencies, has given the OK to have the rear Toyo Tire decal be in the middle of the rear bumper so it does not have any issues with the center brake light or rear spoiler attachment points.

Also, Toyo has not announced the official 2020 contingencies yet so we will get caught up with all contingencies for both MSRH and MSRC when available.

Everyone please remember to take pictures of all 4 sides of your cars prior to the first race at Cresson.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    Toyo decal update:

Toyo officially made the update to the CMC Mustangs and Camaro's to have the rear decal be on the back edge of the decklid as detailed on the nasaforums website. I asked for clarification for the SN95 and SN95 Mustangs because this would put the decal over the center brake light. Aldrin, who handles the NASA contingencies, has given the OK to have the rear Toyo Tire decal be in the middle of the rear bumper so it does not have any issues with the center brake light or rear spoiler attachment points.

Also, Toyo has not announced the official 2020 contingencies yet so we will get caught up with all contingencies for both MSRH and MSRC when available.

Everyone please remember to take pictures of all 4 sides of your cars prior to the first race at Cresson.
    Thanks for figuring this all out!
    CMC #50

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Can someone post a pic of a rear SN95 Toyo sticker that they let fly? I have a couple cars that will require this Intel.
    RM CMC Director

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Good to hear Marshall is coming-if you can let us know if we can get Teched Friday night with you that would be awesome.

Phone weather shows Cresson has already had an inch of rain and it's going to rain all day. Please park all the big rig toters and buses off the pavement so we have room for cars on pavement.

We need to bring back manties for the secret AI car/driver.

Decal placement link - https://community.drivenasa.com/topi...-classes-only/

Pictures need to be taken at the track with the Geo tracker.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Member Rookie
    I’m planning to be there mid to late Friday afternoon. Only DE this weekend for me but I’ll try to park by you guys if there’s space

Steve

I submitted mine for MSRH and went straight to on hold with Toyo as they are submitted after the 30 day window. Called ToyoBucks and they said this should be resolved no issue. Recommend getting your claims in now the 2020 contingency is available

You guys have fun this weekend and make sure your cameras are on so we can get more videos on the YouTube channel!!
    Al Fernandez

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries
    Finally off shift work — Leaving Houston at the buttcrack of dawn. See y’all tomorrow morning!
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34