Quote Originally Posted by MikeP99Z View Post
Questions:

Since running under COMMA, i assume COMMA has insurance and will be providing ambulance services. Please verify

DE/TT group - solo'd drivers. I have a bunch of people interested (racers and DE/TT guys), but we would need to have a DE/TT group for non-race cars. We also need time between race group sessions.

Canopies - do we get what we normally reserved?

Team entry - still $500 to split a car, or are we going to get tagged $500 each (i'm out if that's the case).

Thanks
Hi Sean, once we know that 50 participants have registered for this new event, garages will be booked as first come, first served.

All NASA garages for the 2020 event they cancelled have been carried forward to 2021 to hold your spot for next year. However, you can choose to release that garage booking for 2021 and that apply credit to this new event or just book a garage for this event and keep your 2021 reservation, up to you. But not until the event is announced as a GO. Then you can contact Karen to book a garage.

Thank you and hope to see you here then!

Jennifer Stephens

I sent an email and this was their response. So if you want to get a race port we will have to be quick on the draw!

Hi Connie, Thank you for putting this together! How are you going to do race ports? Could you possibly honor the ports that we put a deposit ( David Francis) on last year? Thank you for your time, Sean Richardson