Thread: I need a firm headcount for Hallett June 6th and 7th

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Has anyone talked to Bert or Casey?

JJ

Slip n flip if definitely a go!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Have some vette DE guys who want to come. What about the Time Trail guys? If we can get 50 out of Thunder, Miata, and Super Unlimited then that would be great having track time and less crowded. But if we need another group of 15-20 it's better than nothing.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Blog Entries
    I called Chris three times but got VM each time so I e-mailed him. The best would be to have all race cars but we may need help to make the numbers. If I know how many (if any) Spec Miata cars I could say for sure.

I also e-mailed Connie and told her the format we will want to use and ask when she was going to put out the letter. No answer as of yet.

Jerry

I'm abut 80%. Trying to figure out work. I'll know next week.

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Signed up! hopefully with the car

Senior Member Grass-Passer MikeP99Z's Avatar
    Questions:

Since running under COMMA, i assume COMMA has insurance and will be providing ambulance services. Please verify

DE/TT group - solo'd drivers. I have a bunch of people interested (racers and DE/TT guys), but we would need to have a DE/TT group for non-race cars. We also need time between race group sessions.

Canopies - do we get what we normally reserved?

Team entry - still $500 to split a car, or are we going to get tagged $500 each (i'm out if that's the case).

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeP99Z View Post
    Questions:

Since running under COMMA, i assume COMMA has insurance and will be providing ambulance services. Please verify

DE/TT group - solo'd drivers. I have a bunch of people interested (racers and DE/TT guys), but we would need to have a DE/TT group for non-race cars. We also need time between race group sessions.

Team entry - still $500 to split a car, or are we going to get tagged $500 each (i'm out if that's the case).

Thanks
    There will be insurance. I'm not sure on the non race car stuff. I never pay twice when Jay and I split driving duties. Why does anyone need to know? I also assume We will use the garage spots we already paid for. I will get these questions answered on Monday. They are having a COMMA event this weekend.

Jerry

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeP99Z View Post
    Questions:

Thanks
    Hi Sean, once we know that 50 participants have registered for this new event, garages will be booked as first come, first served.

All NASA garages for the 2020 event they cancelled have been carried forward to 2021 to hold your spot for next year. However, you can choose to release that garage booking for 2021 and that apply credit to this new event or just book a garage for this event and keep your 2021 reservation, up to you. But not until the event is announced as a GO. Then you can contact Karen to book a garage.

Thank you and hope to see you here then!

Jennifer Stephens

I sent an email and this was their response. So if you want to get a race port we will have to be quick on the draw!

Hi Connie, Thank you for putting this together! How are you going to do race ports? Could you possibly honor the ports that we put a deposit ( David Francis) on last year? Thank you for your time, Sean Richardson

Senior Member Grass-Passer rleng1's Avatar
    Just registered.
    Attached is the link to COMMA Rules. May answer a few questions.
    http://www.hallettracing.net/sites/h...nuary_2020.pdf
    Randy English
    NASA Texas --> Rocky Mtn Region
    CMC #77 Camaro