Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: I need a firm headcount for Hallett June 6th and 7th

deleted
    Last edited by smitty328; 05-15-2020 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks Jerry-I haven't logged on in a few days. I will be pitting with Craig & Al in their Raceport.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just to nip this in the bud right now.

A rumor is being thrown around that there will not be any ambulance service at this event at Hallett.

Rene called and confirmed that yes indeed we will have ambulance service at this event.

JJ

Blog Entries
    So I have had several asking me if we are going to run with AI/CMC rules. I assume so. If some pull their restrictor and some don't (or can't because they don't run one) in my opinion it will not be as fun. Now there are several that are going to run a different tire but I don't see that as an issue since these other tires should not be as fast as the RR.

JJ

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    Blog Entries
    Could we just expect that to run your car stil satisfies the tech sheet you turned in at the beginning of the season. Or for older cars the last one you turned in?
    Daniel Records
    CMC # 34

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drecords View Post
    Could we just expect that to run your car stil satisfies the tech sheet you turned in at the beginning of the season. Or for older cars the last one you turned in?
    Works for me.

Jerry

same
    Al Fernandez

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Tech is just for safety and not a class. I think you should declare that your running and legal for AIX/AI/CMC and we should have starts just like we normally do. If someone wants to run different than normal than either bump up to AI or AIX. So just because this isn't nasa doesn't change the way things should be unless we all agree.

I have said many times and people have argued against me but this is going to prove that we can run AI/CMC without NASA and run with any organization and however we want. But I always believe people that are going to cheat have already been cheating.

I'm also pumped that people will be on 3-4 different types of tires and nobody is throwing a fit about someone not running a Toyo. Amazing what happens when a few people don't have toyo bucks on the line.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Blog Entries
    So at some point you guys need to figure out who is bringing what as far as food is concerned. Sean and Dave are going to cook the meat and they will need money to pay for said meat. I will donate even if I do not partake. The rest of you need to post what you are willing to bring.

JJ

Are we going to have our own class or run in the comparable COMA class with others? Do we know how many AI/CMCers we have?

Total number for the event?