Thread: CMC 37 Partout (93 LT1 car)

CMC 37 Partout (93 LT1 car) (LS1 brakes)

As most of you know, Corey had that California car and then it got tagged in his driveway. The driver rear quarter (behind the tire) got hit at an angle and pushed the car into another vehicle. I need the transmission for another project so I bought the car and I'm parting out the rest.

Trans, motor, LT-kmember, steering rack, rear end, doors already gone.

FOR SALE from 93 LT1 car:

*Corey put brand new Bilsteins on it, they have 12 laps on them. Fronts have coil-overs with springs. Have the rear dampers and springs too. Prefer to sell all 4 with springs as a package but....

*Blaine-fab (I'm pretty sure) aluminum spindle ducts. Not sure if they work with LS brakes?

*Blaine-fab (I'm pretty sure) rear spoiler. Adjustable. Spoiler lexan broken and one turnbuckle wonky, but the rest are good, seems like an easy fix.

*Tubular strut tower brace that triangulates to the cowl.

*Tubular shorty headers (Edelbrock I think), y-pipe and complete exhaust (over the axle, with dynomax muffler). Quiet. Kinda rusty, but sounded good. Personally I'd put some flanges on it....it is a loooong 1 piece.

*Hubs: if anyone is still running the factory style 4th gen, C4 hubs, I have 3 NIB plus the ones off the car (of which I think one is good).

*CAGE!!!!!
    Not for the faint of heart, but we cut the roof off and plasma'd the cage out in 1 piece. Obviously you could buy Pranav's caged car for $1500 (really good deal), but if you have a 4th gen (should fit 3rd gen too...not positive about B-pillar clearance, but floorpan the same) it would be pretty simple to save 40+++ hours of cage build time and snip off roof and drop cage in. I'm thinking this will go faster on CL or LeMons board, but one of ya'll might want it. Having just built a serious cage in a 3rd gen and we passed 70 hours pretty easy, this is the "simpler" button (assuming you can weld a roof back on...).

Not looking for top dollar or anything, just need to get this stuff gone and get my space back. Open to offers. May consider trades for c5z wheels or ???

I will get some pictures posted later today or tomorrow.

paulcostas (at) gmail (dot) com

I'm not here much, emailing me is likely best.

thanks,

Costas
    cars and such...
    Last edited by Shortcutsleeping; 06-12-2020 at 04:01 PM. Reason: add brake info...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Email sent
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Clarification:

The car had LS1 front brakes. So the spindles, calipers are LS1 and the blainefab ducts are as well.

thanks,
    Costas
    cars and such...

update

**Shocks and springs sold, shipping today.

thanks,

Costas
    cars and such...