Thread: Part out (including some safety gear)

Part out (including some safety gear)

Hey guys, it has been a while to say the least. I am moving to karting, enough of life changed where this just did not make sense any more even if I was holding out for a time when it might.

Any ways, I have gotten rid of the old red car. Too much rust and other stuff going on. This list of stuff that I have is pretty extensive to say the least. I would love to sell it all as one if possible but willing to part out.

If there is someone looking to get in and make a fresh build, This would have a lot of what would be needed. The Suspension really should all go together as it was purchased to all work together and compliment each other

SS wheels
    Z06 Wheels
    Wheels on the roller still need to go back to David Francis So those do not go with it
    Full suspension only ran a couple weekends (I may have forgot a few things)
    - Sway bars front and rear
    + Sway bar end links
    - pan hard bar
    - rear control arm
    - entire front assembly with coil overs installed (ride tech shocks) (shock dyno sheets available)
    - Vette hubs mounted with adapters in place
    - rear shocks and springs (ride tech Shocks) (shock dyno sheets available)

Rear end with upgraded LSD diff.
    - I forget the specs. I may be able to go back and look it up but 3.55 ring a bell
    T56 transmission
    2 LT1s with pretty much all of the seals and gaskets needed for a rebuild. I might be missing one or two (what I have is in the pictures)
    Painless electrical switch panel
    AIM Solo
    Cherry picker
    Engine Stand
    HANS Device
    Alpine Star Race suit. 52EUR/42US

let me know if something in the photos catches your eye

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZkiUvLFWAyh29yjM9
    Last edited by liquidroam; 08-20-2020 at 08:56 AM.