Does anyone have an idea why we (Jay and I ) are tearing up transmissions? I went to the Astro A5 and got about four or five years out of it but when it broke Tony could not get any parts for it so I went to the 600RR. I assumed since this transmission was supposed to be able to handle so much more HP/TQ than we make in CMC that I was through having transmission issues. I purchased a new unit from Joe Dederichs. I did not like the way it shifted so I spent more money (around $1000.00) getting it fixed. After that it shifted like butter. We never noticed anything until Hallett when it shit the bed. I sent it to Joe and he said it is tore up pretty bad. About $1500.00 to fix but he can't get any parts for it right now (I'm in the same shape with the Torsen T2R I ordered. They are on backorder and have been ). Any ideas if there is something we are doing causing us to tear up transmissions? I change the fluid at the beginning of each year. Is that not enough? I'm tired of working on this car and spending so much money. If it's something we are doing we must figure it out. Any help would be appreciated!

JJ