Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ECR Dec 5th weekend!!

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty View Post
    I know it's not AI/CMC, but I will be getting back behind the wheel of the #21 LeMons Corolla this weekend! My oldest son, Gavin, will be using it for HPDE 1/2 and I'm going to thrash it in HPDE 3/4 and eventually next year hopefully run it in ST6 with you guys.
    HOLY FAWK! That think is still alive?! LOL! That thing has both good and bad memories! Belagio Fountain impressions were the best though!
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Grass-Passer Wade's Avatar
    See you in HPDE Marshall!
    '86 Mustang Coupe - CMC2 34

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AI#97 View Post
    HOLY FAWK! That think is still alive?! LOL! That thing has both good and bad memories! Belagio Fountain impressions were the best though!
    It needed some "love" to get back alive.

- Drain 10 year old fuel/refill
    - New brake hoses
    - New master cylinder
    - New clutch slave cylinder
    - Distributor rebuild
    - Spark plugs
    - Oil change
    - Battery
    - Move old seat to the passenger side and install my race seat in the driver's side
    - Weld in new harness bar for passenger side
    - Transponder
    - Relocate driver's cutoff switch
    - Relocate fire extinguisher

Lots of fun so far!! Excited to see what 10+ year old Dunlops feel like on the track...
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...

Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty View Post

Lots of fun so far!! Excited to see what 10+ year old Dunlops feel like on the track...
    https://i.gifer.com/1W6h.gif
    --
    ------__o
    -----_\ <,_
    ----(_)/ (_)
    Laissez les bons temps rouler

Someone please do a write-up for the weekend. There is only so much we can presume from looking at Racehero.

Member Rookie
    Hey guys - first wanted to say it was a killer weekend, had a blast and learned a lot from all of ya'll. Working to get some video of all the Duke's of Hazard events that transpired.

On a not so positive note.... My sister (who lives at my house in Austin) told me this morning there is a positive COVID case at her office and she started feeling sick yesterday. She's getting tested tomorrow and I'll go ahead and get tested too just in case. I haven't seen her since mid last week due to the event and I feel perfectly fine..except still being pissed I screwed up the last race...but wanted to let everyone know right away just in case. I don't have most people's cell so I'll update again later when I know more.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by CWiseman View Post
    Someone please do a write-up for the weekend. There is only so much we can presume from looking at Racehero.
    Cold. Chaos. Craziness. Awesomeness. Highlight reel all of it's own. Rain? That wasn't supposed to happen! Mud? Cones on track? Did I turn that heater on? I lost 9lbs of body weight this weekend.....and oh yeah, Toyos suck.
    Ah, fugg it.

Member Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerno View Post
    Hey guys - first wanted to say it was a killer weekend, had a blast and learned a lot from all of ya'll. Working to get some video of all the Duke's of Hazard events that transpired.

On a not so positive note.... My sister (who lives at my house in Austin) told me this morning there is a positive COVID case at her office and she started feeling sick yesterday. She's getting tested tomorrow and I'll go ahead and get tested too just in case. I haven't seen her since mid last week due to the event and I feel perfectly fine..except still being pissed I screwed up the last race...but wanted to let everyone know right away just in case. I don't have most people's cell so I'll update again later when I know more.
    COVID results came back negative for me today so nothing to
    Be concerned about