Thread: Msr-h

Hybrid View

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    Will also stated that this year will be a little different with the 2nd race of each day being the contingency race. I am going to call Will this afternoon to discuss since our 2nd race each day has normally been an invert. I will update with new info later.
    WTF? Makes ZERO sense considering the second race usually has fewer cars due to breakage and incidents...let alone forcing you to stay and race the 4th race instead of leaving early for a long haul home. Can NASA find any more reasons to turn racers away? Don't answer that. Please do update what you find out after speaking with Will.
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    We do one of each for the money races: R1 Saturday is based on qual, the rest are inverts. We get one flying and one standing as well for money just to try and keep it mixed up.
    RM CMC Director

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AI#97 View Post
    WTF? Makes ZERO sense considering the second race usually has fewer cars due to breakage and incidents...let alone forcing you to stay and race the 4th race instead of leaving early for a long haul home. Can NASA find any more reasons to turn racers away? Don't answer that. Please do update what you find out after speaking with Will.
    I am obviously not racing.. but this is pretty dumb. Not to mention it screws up the inverted starts for the second race.