Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Msr-h

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Please everyone read the email that Will sent out yesterday with the welcome information for MSRH. We all have a spot to pit together next to the AMCM group (American Muscle Car Masters). Craig + Al also mentioned if anyone wants to bring their own meat to cook, they will have a very large grill available to use Friday + Saturday nights next to us in the AMCM hospitality area.

Will also stated that this year will be a little different with the 2nd race of each day being the contingency race. I am going to call Will this afternoon to discuss since our 2nd race each day has normally been an invert. I will update with new info later.

Also for Toyo bucks, please everyone remember to have your Toyo decals on the car and have pictures taken of all 4 sides of the car before the event starts so we can submit those to Toyo. The contingency information is not posted yet for 2021 but if it is the same as previous year, the photo's need to be taken with a time stamp prior to any contingency race to be eligible to submit for Toyo Bucks.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

We're running clockwise on Saturday and counter-clockwise on Sunday, with different grid locations each day. I'm gonna have to re-NASCAR stance my rig overnight. Does that mean test and tune will be both ways as well (my guess is no)?

- Josh
    CMC #50

Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sook View Post
    Does that mean test and tune will be both ways as well (my guess is no)?

- Josh
    Test day is both directions (CCW morning/CW afternoon).

Richard P.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardP View Post
    Test day is both directions (CCW morning/CW afternoon).

Richard P.
    Neat! Exceeded my expectations
    CMC #50

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post
    The contingency information is not posted yet for 2021 but if it is the same as previous year, the photo's need to be taken with a time stamp prior to any contingency race to be eligible to submit for Toyo Bucks.
    Time stamp has to be "printed" on the face of the photo? What did you guys do last year?

they sure want to support the racers with these requirements...
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    Time stamp has to be "printed" on the face of the photo? What did you guys do last year?

they sure want to support the racers with these requirements...
    They used the geotags in the meta data of the photos for the last couple of seasons. Make sure it’s on when you take the photos, I think they wanted the photos at the track last year, prior to the beginning of the event.
    CMC #50

Senior Member Grass-Passer Alien's Avatar
    Can someone please post the schedule for AICMCAIXCMC2SIAMCM (or the link to the welcome letter)?
    - Gary R.
    '86 Camaro Z28 "KNOCKER"

Senior Member Grass-Passer Wade's Avatar
    '86 Mustang Coupe - CMC2 34

Hi,

My name is Mark. I am interested in NASA and will stop by to meet people at MSR-H this weekend. My experience is HDPE's, open tracks, auto-cross, etc. No real racing experience.

Looking forward to meeting people.

Mark

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Sounds great Mark, we are all pitted together near the entrance to the facility by the tech garage. Looking forward to meeting you!!
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region