Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Msr-h

Quote Originally Posted by babablackgoat View Post
    Thanks for having me. Let me know of anyone with a CMC car to sell. I will also look for a trailer.
    I have one. 1993 Camaro with trailer and lots of spares. Original owner won the 2012 championship. My brother drove it for two years, got rookie of the year the first year and second place in the championship his second year. Heather also got rookie of the year her first year and finished 5th in the points her second year.

Craig Wiseman

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
    Mark-I have two CMC Camaro's if your interested. One is an LS that's white and the other an LT that's blue. Either is podium capable and both make the same power right near the limit. If your interested in either let me know-in Plano. I should be racing at Cresson in March.
    Hi Bryan,

Thanks for reaching out. Looking at two cars around Houston this weekend. Will see how it goes. Appreciate the response.

Quote Originally Posted by CWiseman View Post
    I have one. 1993 Camaro with trailer and lots of spares. Original owner won the 2012 championship. My brother drove it for two years, got rookie of the year the first year and second place in the championship his second year. Heather also got rookie of the year her first year and finished 5th in the points her second year.

Craig Wiseman
    Just texted with Heather. Viewing at 10:00 AM (way before the Superbowl). Are you available to join us?

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty View Post

Mark, it was excellent meeting you on Saturday!! My number is in the back of the CMC rules so feel free to give me a call or post up any questions here on the forum.
    Got your text. Looking at two cars this weekend: Heather's and Al's.

Will definitely be in contact for next steps.