Good to race with you all! I had a ton of "been sitting for three years" issues with Scratcher and ended up in the grey 480 GSpeed corvette for R4.

A DE3/4 guy pitted next to me, Paul Jantzi, hung out with us a good bit since we had all the action going on trying to keep Scratcher on track. He had a mustang on pirelli slicks and seemed to be doing quite well and asked a lot of questions about racing classes and such. Gary Robertson was helping me a ton (THANKS!) and we touched on most all NASA classes, but spent the most time on CMC and the new AMCM. He had a lot of good questions and Gary walked him over to you all Sunday afternoon so hopefully some of ya'll connected. I'll text him and let him know about this forum so he can see. He asked about car prices and such and I know Gary told him of at least two CMC cars that are Texas-ish and such, so maybe he'll be joining the ranks.

R4 from my 'never driven this car' point of view: https://vimeo.com/508243857

Again, enjoyed it and we'll see if NASA keeps ST and CMC together as the season progresses. I don't know if I'll be in SLJHMR or Scratcher...I just want to be there!

Costas
cars and such...