Thread: 1993 CMC Camaro For Sale. Glenn's old car.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby

1993 CMC Camaro For Sale. Glenn's old car.

Yep, it is officially for sale. Asking $11k obo.

1996 4th gen tub with a 1993 LT1 and T56.
    At least 12ea 17x9, 10 spoke GM wheels with various RR's and other tires on them. one brand new RR
    May include a set of 17x9.5 ZR1 replicas with Gen 1 RA1's on them as 4th set of wheels/Rains for additional $600.
    current 3.42 10 bolt rear end and one 4.10 10 bolt (fresh with zero miles) both with Torsen diffs.
    kirkey seat
    removable steering wheel
    Stoptech front brakes
    Detroit speed C5R front hub adapters
    larger aluminum radiator
    painless harness with 2 or 3 spare computers
    4 spare front uprights
    spare torque arm
    spare LT1 engine
    Trans was refreshed and has one WRL weekend and ECR NASA weekend on it.
    MGW shifter
    Tick Clutch master cylinder and 3rd gen all metal slave cylinder
    Boxes of other spares and other sway bars for repairs at the track and can be maintained with parts from local parts stores for simplicity.
    Has functioning wipers and windshield defroster.
    Can run at CMC minimum weight for LT1 4th gen with 270# driver an zero ballast at 260/300 numbers.
    We have done a lot of refreshing on the car since we purchased it.

Car has served us well and held many TX region lap records prior to and after the switch to RR's. Was one of the winningest and most reliable CMC cars in the region when Glenn campaigned it. May have even led the most laps at ECR in Nov 2020 when I pulled it out of mothballs after 2 years having never run on RR's before and I think it had been 6 or 7 years since running in CMC. Engine will dyno pretty much whatever you want using the provided restrictors up to 317 rwtq. Has one of the cleanest and nicest cage installs I've ever seen in a CMC car or any Racecar in the Texas region for that matter. Front nose and fenders have been converted to late 4th gen "catfish" style. Color is a flat black with silver interior. Very easy car to work on and maintain.

We are selling so we can concentrate on our other 3 cars and probably won't be running WRL any more.

Car is located in College Station, TX 77845. Can possibly assist with delivery within 100 miles.

PM for questions. Can send photos by email or schedule viewing of the car as needed.
    Ah, fugg it.

Sale pending
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Sweet!
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Sold! Car is staying in Texas. Local friend of myself, Crumpacker and Wade. Great guy and family and should fit in with this group well. He will need some time to work up through Comp school but is excited to finally get a CMC car and get into W2W.
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Good deal... I hate not getting drive it anymore though.