Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Nationals at Daytona

Quote Originally Posted by Sook View Post
    I'm considering making the haul, anyone else from TX?
    That's a big negatory. I'm not driving that far just to get my ass kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by t500hps View Post
    There are 6 of us from Mid Atlantic going who all paddock together, help each other on/off the track, and stay in touch as a group all year long (been texting in our group quite a bit tonight). There are a couple more M.A. guys that say they are signing up but haven't yet. We also have a once a year cross-over event with Great Lakes and they have 5 that are already registered. We paddock with them for that event and it's a great group as well. I even think Bob might vouch for me/us We're really hoping as many of you as possible make the trip so it feels like a "National Championship".

Russ C.
    CMC 720
    The parking/garage situation on the event website is confusing me. Not sure what the difference is between all the garages. Location & price wise it seems like the RV spots or the green lot are the best. May have to figure out an RV to hang out with the gang.

- Josh
    CMC #50

It is confusing. Our director talked to an AI guy that's been and determined we wanted to be up against the lake (we stay in our trailers and don't need/want garages). He ended up calling the track direct and found them easy/accommodating. We reserved 10 consecutive spots for 6-7 of us. 2 other guys (father/son) have 3 spots close but not connected. I don't know where the GL guys are paddocking but we will see them soon and likely get them paddocked near us.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fscott View Post
    That's a big negatory. I'm not driving that far just to get my ass kicked.
    Could choose to not get your ass kicked?
    RM CMC Director

Registered!

Have not done parking yet - thinking green lot at the moment. RV spots aren't much more expensive, happy to try that with my open trailer if it gets all the CMC guys together.

- Josh
    CMC #50

Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged111 View Post
    Could choose to not get your ass kicked?
    Good idea. I'll add to the list of things to do, right below "Go faster than everyone else" and "Stop breaking my racecar"

Quote Originally Posted by fscott View Post
    Good idea. I'll add to the list of things to do, right below "Go faster than everyone else" and "Stop breaking my racecar"
    Just identify as fast. Good to go.
    RM CMC Director

Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Just a reminder that Nationals are happening this weekend. There will be live stream of the races.

Josh and I bailed from Houston a day early to escape the hurricane that wanted to flood the roads out of town. We are hanging in Florida waiting for them to let us into the track to set up on Wednesday afternoon.

RichardP

Quote Originally Posted by RichardP View Post
    Just a reminder that Nationals are happening this weekend. There will be live stream of the races.

Josh and I bailed from Houston a day early to escape the hurricane that wanted to flood the roads out of town. We are hanging in Florida waiting for them to let us into the track to set up on Wednesday afternoon.

RichardP
    So you sought refuge from a hurricane in FL? :lol:
    RM CMC Director

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Great start so far Sook! Good luck bringing it home!

(think they should just change AI to Mustang Iron)
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24