Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: 2021 Nationals at Daytona

  1. #21
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Friendswood, TX
    Posts
    1,180
    It's going good so far for Josh. He got pole, won the first race, and set the track record today. His fast lap gets him pole for tomorrow's race. He's been battling pretty hard with Hunter Lydic every session exchanging fast laps. Hunter got a run on Josh a couple of times but was prevented from passing by a local yellow.

    Only three sessions left in the weekend. We're hopeful things keep going well.

    Richard P.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Friendswood, TX
    Posts
    1,180
    Interview in Speed News
    https://nasaspeed.news/race-coverage...by-toyo-tires/

    Richard P.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Friendswood, TX
    Posts
    1,180
    Josh wins again with car problems on his closest competitor. He's on pole for the big race tomorrow.

    https://nasaspeed.news/race-coverage...by-toyo-tires/

    Richard P.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Friendswood, TX
    Posts
    1,180
    Congratulations to Josh for winning the 2021 NASA CMC National Championship!

    Richard P.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    1,116
    If I'm honest I rooted for anything GM 1st and not Hunter's Ford 2nd, which meant Josh. Congrats Josh! Since I beat you at Hallett, that basically makes me the national champ right? :lol:
    RM CMC Director

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardP View Post
    Congratulations to Josh for winning the 2021 NASA CMC National Championship!

    Richard P.
    Ditto

  7. #27
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pearland, TX
    Posts
    3,222
    Excellent work Josh and crew!

    I know you guys put in a ton of work to run up front.

    Make sure you get the BIG trophy from wherever it's been hiding... Sure you can get over that it's an RA1 instead of an RR.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

  8. #28
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Friendswood, TX
    Posts
    1,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    Excellent work Josh and crew!

    I know you guys put in a ton of work to run up front.

    Make sure you get the BIG trophy from wherever it's been hiding...
    Wish we knew where it was. It was cool. I can't even find a picture of it to show Josh...

    Richard P.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged111 View Post
    If I'm honest I rooted for anything GM 1st and not Hunter's Ford 2nd, which meant Josh. Congrats Josh! Since I beat you at Hallett, that basically makes me the national champ right? :lol:
    Reading this again makes it sound harsh and I feel the need to clarify: what I really wanted was a known-to-me quantity to defeat Hunter. He's a fast dude and up to now nobody that I've run with recentlyish has gone toe to toe with him that I know of.
    RM CMC Director

  10. #30
    Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Friendswood, TX
    Posts
    1,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged111 View Post
    Reading this again makes it sound harsh and I feel the need to clarify: what I really wanted was a known-to-me quantity to defeat Hunter. He's a fast dude and up to now nobody that I've run with recentlyish has gone toe to toe with him that I know of.
    Didn't really happen this weekend. Josh beat him by a little bit in qual and the first race. After that, he had bent valves in his car and raced a different car that wasn't up to the task.

    Richard P.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •