Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Nationals at Daytona

2021 Nationals at Daytona

Anyone going?

A group of 5 from Mid Atlantic just reserved RV camping spots 34-40 to split up. Love to have other CMC'ers paddock with/near us.

If it matters, we only have 1 driver that has ever driven there before and he's not likely to be competitive anyway! LOL

Russ C.
    CMC 720

Team Incidental Contact is going. 1 car for sure, maybe 2. Havent figured out where we're parking, probably in the green or red open areas.

Member Rookie
    I'm considering making the trip out there if I can get my car better sorted/consistent and stop burning up my tires.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby ShadowBolt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerno View Post
    I'm considering making the trip out there if I can get my car better sorted/consistent and stop burning up my tires.
    Go slower Steve. Your tires will last a long time.

JJ

Member Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    Go slower Steve. Your tires will last a long time.

JJ
    Great idea, I'll practice that at ECR next month for sure...

9 cars signed up so far. A group of us from Mid Atlantic are camping up against the lake. I know of at least 2 more that are coming but haven't signed up......plus 3-4 others that are "maybes". It's about 750-900 miles for our group. Anyone else planning the trip?

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by t500hps View Post
    9 cars signed up so far.
    Nice!
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!

Looks like 11 in CMC, 22 AI, 13 Spec Iron (awesome), and 4 AIX so far. I'm considering making the haul, anyone else from TX?

I see Bob Denton, and Team Incidental Contact are registered.

- Josh
    Last edited by Sook; 06-08-2021 at 02:39 PM.
    CMC #50

Junior Member Rookie
    You should try to make the haul Josh. It would be nice to see all the regions represented. Besides that it is just a bunch of fun racing with new people.
    Bob
    Bob Denton
    CMC #67
    Great Lakes Region

Quote Originally Posted by Den34 View Post
    You should try to make the haul Josh. It would be nice to see all the regions represented. Besides that it is just a bunch of fun racing with new people.
    Bob
    There are 6 of us from Mid Atlantic going who all paddock together, help each other on/off the track, and stay in touch as a group all year long (been texting in our group quite a bit tonight). There are a couple more M.A. guys that say they are signing up but haven't yet. We also have a once a year cross-over event with Great Lakes and they have 5 that are already registered. We paddock with them for that event and it's a great group as well. I even think Bob might vouch for me/us We're really hoping as many of you as possible make the trip so it feels like a "National Championship".

Russ C.
    CMC 720