Apologies for "radio silence" for awhile. A big part of getting the CMC car was getting a house and been busy with that. I have not done much of anything with Al's old Camaro.

I am considering trying to get the car on the track local (Houston) prior to Hallett. My favorite HPDE "The Driver's Edge" will be at MSR-H on 15-16 May 2021. Biggest issues are time and a trailer. Three weeks from now but I will be out of town from 30 April thru 10 May 2021. TDE has been informed of my possible intention.

One reason for this post is getting a line on a trailer. Looking online, do not see much. Just got off the phone with Al (who I bought the car from) who gave me contact info for Gary Robertson who I just sent a text to. And reached out to a couple of other sources as well. Ultimately my preference is a used trailer already setup for CMC: steel (as opposed to aluminum to save money), low profile, tire rack, toolbox, and winch. Ideas?

Also I would like to see if any of y'all will be at TDE at MSR-H for this event to provide a little guidance to me as well. Timing may or may not work. Regardless I plan to attend Hallett.

Thoughts?