Well after having one AST leak all the oil out of it at Cresson I installed a brand new one I had in it's place for ECR. At ECR the car was loose in one direction and tight in the other. I pushed on the car and the new strut was mush stiffer than the older one. I assumed the older one needed a tune-up so I sent it and the leaking one to have the reworked. I was told they were both too far gone to fix and no spare parts are available. I pulled the new AST off and I can only push it in two inches before it locks up (and it's hard as hell to do that). So I have nothing to run for Hallett at this point. AST said we need to go to their 5100 series but they are double (or more) our price point. I talked to the engineer at Vorshlag and he said at our price point there was nothing better than the MM race valved Bilsteins. So I tried to order a set (so did Ryan) and they are on backorder. I may be able to find some regular Bilsteins but I don't want to spend $800.00 then replace them with MM valved units when they are finally available. I just called MM and was told Bilstein is so far behind it could be late June or July before they get struts. So I have an old Koni (just one though) and a stock auto parts strut and that is it. Looking for options. It would look really bad if the 55 won the Summer Shootout on a set of auto parts struts.....but it did happen one weekend running just one auto parts strut. LOL.

Jerry