Thread: Aluma Trailer

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Fbody383 View Post
    I dropped by Mark's place Sunday afternoon and chatted and tied the car on the trailer. We used the factory front tie down locations (because I always have on my 4th gen) and ran the straps over the rear axle under the brake lines until Plan B - axle straps or those cool (pricey) Vorschlag type bolt on thingies.

We drove the truck a little to get a feel for the brake controller with the car loaded, talked about the truck squatting and maybe moving the car back a little bit once fully loaded, and/or if it wiggles too much once it's up to highway speed.
    And was greatly appreciated. With potential for substantial disaster, really needed someone to show me the ropes...or straps in this case.

I will take this opportunity now to apologize for everything I going to forget and need help with including the car and camping for the weekend.

Usually I am self-sufficient. In this case I am going to ask for help.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Ahh, I misread the earlier post. It's baba that's already loaded. Glad to hear your got it sorted out, I look forward to meeting you and the others that I haven't yet.
    RM CMC Director

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Fbody383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged111 View Post
    Ahh, I misread the earlier post. It's baba that's already loaded.
    Cmon now... where's the love. Good thing for you I don't have stickers to bring. And no CBP. Now you have to podium.
    #39 CMC Camaro
    Orange is Fast!
    CMC-NT01 FTW!