Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2021 Hallett Media

Member Rookie
    I certainly don't know how I kept it together and didn't take out the whole pack, was stuck in the swarm of bees. Note to self.... much less rear brakes...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt View Post
    I have bitched and bitched for ten years about how I think we are going to kill someone during a double yellow. Sat. night during Slip and Flip I was telling Rob and Randy how much I worry about it. We don't pass under DY but everyone runs 9.8 tents. .....at least. What if your brakes fail completely when the EV is pulling Daniel out of Buss stop? I'm as guilty as all the rest. I try to keep up or catch up with the car in front of me. I never can because they are running WFO also.

JJ
    I replied to Dave's post about this one. Sorry I'm a bit late to post. We were on vacation last week and I'm just now getting caught back up at work to read the forums.
    Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Supercharged111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerno View Post
    Here's a few from me..

Race 3 has a pucker moment at the start, a fun spin in the bitch and a nice pass of Fred at the checker. May have been at the back but was fun...

https://youtu.be/oFs8YBMZbew

Race 4 I'm all up on Randy's ass until Sam relieves me to fight it out for a bit but decides to miss a shift... then I drive past my skill level... damn he's hard to get by... also try to ignore my terrible downshifts...

https://youtu.be/F21ScRtK2kk
    I couldn't help but notice that comments were disabled. . .
    RM CMC Director