That's funny James.

Update: I hate fuel injector filters. Well who knew there were even filters in fuel injectors? Anyway I pulled the injectors to check them. Some don't seem to be in great shape and now haven't found any filters locally-bummer. Probably a better idea to have them professionally cleaned? Or even better is to just replace them.

Thanks to 39/88 for helping I've been able to scan the car and it doesn't have any codes. Fuel pump and filter replaced. Drove it around the neighborhood a little but nothing like a track session. Fluids will all be fresh but not the hoses which I worry about and water pump. New serpentine belt at least.

Should receive all the safety gear needed this week-helmet, net, fire extinguisher and mount. Belt's have been swapped and finishing up the rollbar padding from white car.

If anyone has some Fuel Injectors let me know. Also, I believe there could be some Ford injectors that work the same so if anyone knows I'm guessing with all the Ford's coming that there might be a set of injectors laying around somewhere. I messaged a guy on Facebook parting an 96 LT Camaro which when I saw the location in Cresson I thought that's a sign but haven't heard back from him.