Thread: #48 Fire Repair Guidance

Hybrid View

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Blog Entries
    Here is the 5/16 return lines that need to be connected.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

Blog Entries
    This is the 3/8 feed fitting before the filter that goes back to tank which I wouldn’t need. So either plug or new fitting to connect
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24

I don't know if it helps you any but I have a spare LT fuel line set. I can bring it to Hallett

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the offer Ryan. Good news is the car runs with just replacing the fuel lines. Ended up using PTFE from the metal LT lines in the middle of the car routed the same way up the fender well. Used Earl's fittings on rail and fuel line and Fragola line/connectors-Gernon's rec.

Haven't found much of anything on the master cylinder reservoir but seems like the LS works on the LT but I'll bring the LS master as well in case it needs to be swapped.

OIF sent a wiring harness to try-Sweet! But wiring scares me! Have some new plug wires and if I can get all the other wiring replaced along with replacing this harness I should be good to go.

Car cleaned up well on the outside. Need to pull it outside to clean under the hood, wish I could power wash it.
    Bryan Leinart
    CMC #24