Quote Originally Posted by BryanL View Post
Also be aware of the "Discount" available for signing up over the next few weeks for an event in 11 months. After 1/10 the entry goes up $50? Which raises the price to $600 for ECR. I'm not in favor of it especially due to the explanation of wanting to make plans to have TV crews or something for sponsors. There aren't any sponsors looking to get in front of the awesome crowds CMC brings to an event. Plus the new owners desire to go to a three race format and do away with Sunday qualifying so we can sleep in and get home early. Effectively providing less track time for more money.

An owner can do what they want. For the same reason they want to make plans for the whole year as the customer I don't know my schedule 11.5 months from now or if Gernon wrecks my car and I can't make it.

Also, doesn't make sense that Cresson is $475/525 in the spring and $525/575 in the fall . Yet Hallett is $550/600 even more which I thought was the cheapest to rent since they have such good revenue from everything else they offer.

I'll be emailing Marie after looking into this.
I think I'm seeing that it changed back to the original discount schedule. $50 discount prior to 30 days of the event? Am I right?