Thread: Nola MSP 2023

Nola MSP 2023

There has been discussion about attending the NOLA event this year and a common quote seems to be, "I'm interested, it just depends on if a good group is going."
    I am of the same thought process, so...

Who all is interested in attending NOLA at the end of September?
    (Event Registration Page: https://members.drivenasa.com/events/4231)

If you're interested, please reply to this thread with your name and I will keep the list below evergreen.

UPDATE - I am no longer planning on attending NOLA this year.
    Last edited by RPMcFall; 08-14-2023 at 11:46 AM.

Member Rookie
    I’m down for NOLA.

Also thinking I’d get a hotel for this one and probably have some fun in the evenings

Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    Considering it. My new job training is in Lafayette. I could drag the car with me. Probably wouldn't be able to make practice but who knows. I'm not gonna commit just yet, but if I can make it I will. Also gotta get some of ya'lls used but still useable rubbers.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee

Senior Member Rookie 64GunPilot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 64GunPilot View Post
    Considering it. My new job training is in Lafayette. I could drag the car with me. Probably wouldn't be able to make practice but who knows. I'm not gonna commit just yet, but if I can make it I will. Also gotta get some of ya'lls used but still useable rubbers.
    Scratch that. New job is straight thru no days off during training. Might miss Cresson too We'll see.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________
    -Dylan
    3rd Gen CMC Wannabee