Senior Member Carroll Shelby marshall_mosty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchntx
    And you posers need to find your OWN identity ... :x
    Fine dude...

Marshall Mosty
    AI/SI Texas Regional Director
    2011 NASA-TX American Iron Champ
    AI #67 "Mosty Brothers' Racing" (RIP)
    ST6 #21 Toyota Corolla (being revived)...

Yes, I went overboard on my postings. Ideas (as idiotic as they are) sometimes turn into policy. I prefer to stop it before it snowballs into policy.

No, I am not mad. Never was mad. Make me start at the back and then I will get angry. Will I race? You better believe it.

Yes, I wrote some strong statements. I have very strong feelings on this topic. Other topics posted in this forum don't affect me and thus don't bother me. As evidence, I am silent on this forum. Only reading people's thoughts and never reply. This idea has the potential to greatly affect me both financially and physically.

I know there are risk involved in racing. Every time I strap into my car I think about safety. I know I am there at the track to race and have fun. Why add to the risk? There is no reward for the added risk. No one is going to come to me and hand me money. No girl is going to give it up because I passed a bunch of cars on the start. Starting at the back and passing everyone doesn't make me more of a man. What is the incentive? There are no incentives. Fully inverted starts are pointless.

I have said my thoughts, now I will go back into my cave for my long winter's nap.

Will I change my mind about fully inverted starts when I wake up in February? No.

Sorry for affending the CMC crowd,
    David

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    seems like a good place to put a lock.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    j/k MikeB. :wink:

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    IBTL....

you are ALL slow! 8)

Front, back or middle...makes no difference...you WILL ALL be passed! :twisted:

There, is THAT enough stirring of the pot to get you goofballs to laugh a little and drop this? Sheesh! :roll:
    Ah, fugg it.

Matt,

See if you can pass me next season. I gave you MSRH. Getting bored running away from the field on 7 cylinders and no 5th gear, I lifted with several minutes left in the race.

I thought about retaking my position, because I knew you would talk smack. But I also knew you where chasing Chris for points.

So all you posers, who think I have this hp and tq advantage, think again. I only had a tire advantage at MSRH.

That is changing as we speak for '07.

\\\\\\\\
    David

It's all good David! Smack is Good too! Gives us all something to do in the off-season! :wink:

besides, who knows what trim the silver slut will be in next season?! I do have my eye on that 550hp Grand Am motor my builder is trying to get me to bite on! :wink:
    Ah, fugg it.

Sluts do like things that are big. I say bite. My whore will be receiving 600hp and 500 tq. Everything is ordered and starting to arrive.

Look forward to sliding something big and meaningful between her strut towers.

A real AIX car is around the corner. Along with a new learning curve. Everything happens faster at faster speeds.

I had to rib you back dude.

See ya,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Garbage

I had to rib you back dude.

See ya,
    David
    No problem buddy! Just doin' a little bench racing here and there!

One thing you better start getting used to though is a VERY light right foot!!!! 600hp is going to do a number on your sphincter!!! :shock: 8)
    Ah, fugg it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby RichardP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbage
    My whore will be receiving 600hp and 500 tq. Everything is ordered and starting to arrive.

Cool. With that much you should be able to pass CMC cars without them letting you by...

Richard P.