Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: At what point in time will ...

Smile ;-)

I see nothing has changed around here.

You would think the New Year would bring great cheer and happiness!

;-)
    John G.
    www.chicane23store.com
    http://www.chicane23.com/chicane23/i...ane23_ban1.gif

Maximum Motorsports, Griggs Racing, G-Stream Wings, Brembo, Canton, Fuel Safe, Toyo Tires, Hoosier, Koni, StopTechPit Pal, etc.
    2004 & 2005 American Iron series Champion

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    lets see, 3 times the motor, 100lbs less weight than a carbed SBC. a T-56. should run like a bat out of hell. simple swap as there are tons of swap kits to do this. hooker makes long utbes for this and sell them in Jegs.

Senior Member Grass-Passer MikeP99Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AI#97
    Wonder what it would do with a nice cammed LS1 in it though for AI? LAW????
    No need to cam it. It's plenty fine stock.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70
    i'm not "bashing" anyone. however, there will never be a question of what i think about something or someone. i'm honest and open about my feeling towards things. its possible that is something we have needed around here. i have however done one thing you have not, i stepped up and am working on making a difference. who knows if i'll be susessfull, but i'm going to give it a try.
    Adam?.....is that you??? We haven't heard from you in a while. LOL

Mitch....from this day forward thou shall now be known as the "Master-Baiter of Texas AI/CMC" :twisted: :lol:

-=- Todd

PS- It's all fun until someone gets their eye poked out.
    American Iron Series - National Director

Senior Member Carroll Shelby mitchntx's Avatar
    Nothing to see here ... move along.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Adam Ginsberg's Avatar
    however, there will never be a question of what i think about something or someone. i'm honest and open about my feeling towards things. its possible that is something we have needed around here.
    Open and honest about one's feelings something we've needed around here?? That's a huge laugh. I tried it for 3+ years - and it didn't work. AAMOF, more often than not, I was routinely hammered for it.

All I ever wanted was to build the series, for people to come out, have fun, race and do my job as your series director ( in that order ). No politics, no BS, no whining. Ummm.....so much for that.

Yeah - the Texas 2007 season should be interesting. Glad I won't be around to see it more than once to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ginsberg
    however, there will never be a question of what i think about something or someone. i'm honest and open about my feeling towards things. its possible that is something we have needed around here.
    Open and honest about one's feelings something we've needed around here?? That's a huge laugh. I tried it for 3+ years - and it didn't work. AAMOF, more often than not, I was routinely hammered for it.

All I ever wanted was to build the series, for people to come out, have fun, race and do my job as your series director ( in that order ). No politics, no BS, no whining. Ummm.....so much for that.

Yeah - the Texas 2007 season should be interesting. Glad I won't be around to see it more than once to see it.
    Glenn is doing remarkably well so far in my book. He willingly jumped into the shark tank with his only his enthusiasm and Mr. Covini to help him in the care and feeding of a pretty rowdy group. I think had Hallett-Gate not have happened you'd still be helping out this band of renegades too. 8)

Hate to hear you'll only be doing one NASA TX event (if I'm understanding your comment correctly), was hoping to race against you much more than that in 2007. :cry:

thanks for the feedback. the cat has been kicked.
    i was having the same "fun" Matt was having. i'm not "bashing" anyone. however, there will never be a question of what i think about something or someone. i'm honest and open about my feeling towards things. its possible that is something we have needed around here. i have however done one thing you have not, i stepped up and am working on making a difference. who knows if i'll be susessfull, but i'm going to give it a try.
    I think you can be successful. Just don't get caught in the moment and react. Definitely don't brag about yourself. Let your accomplishments speak for themselves.

It is obvious you care about racing and this series, therefore you took on a leadership role. I don't have enough passion to work for this series, but I do have passion about one particular topic. Inverted starts.

Sincerely,
    David

[/quote]

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeP99Z
    Is there any way to get rid of that hydraulic clutch setup?

Found a low mileage LS1 and T56 combo with wiring and computer for $3k...that a good price?

This is starting to get my mind going.....
    Ah, fugg it.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP99Z
    Is there any way to get rid of that hydraulic clutch setup?

Found a low mileage LS1 and T56 combo with wiring and computer for $3k...that a good price?

This is starting to get my mind going.....
    That's it, the grape Kool-Aid is good for you. Trust me. :lol:

Get a CMC car, come race with the mob! :wink: