Quote Originally Posted by rpoz27
Quote Originally Posted by AI#97
Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty
Reading the comments it sounds like we are "pro drivers" that beat up on the new guys. :?
I wouldn't sweat it man...if we were real pro's we would have properly punted them, waived on the next lap and had our hot track chick go beat up their track slut. Jealousy always seems to culminate in placing blame on the guy in the limelight...apparently because we are A-holes. I will say that this guy wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes in the last 2 hours on Saturday...there were a lot of "pro's" out there that would have had him puking in his helmet! :shock: :lol:
Clifton as your "hot track chick"! LMAO!

Wouldn't worry about the whole thing. There were several asshats at LeMons; y'all weren't one of them from what I saw. You guys just had the misfortune of beating everyone else and becoming an easy target.

The comments by the guy in the shark car don't hold water. When I was out there with them, they had to be watched closely during passes or they'd turn into you. Not sure they even knew there was another car occupying the space. The CRX was just as bad and obviously the corner workers and officials noticed, since that incident "started (their) penalty problems". If the Youtube posts are anything to go by, the whining probably didn't help with the judges, either.

yawn