What a weekend. Hallett hates Team Jordan. We still love the place but have never (in three years) made it through a weekend without problems. Jay put me in fifth for R1 and I finished third. Helped that Michael and James broke. I got a great start and other than a love tap on Rock going into Bus Stop the race was drama free as fourth was way back. When you are a mid pack slacker third on a non invert is about as good as it gets! Jay and I thought we had a real chance to podium in R4 but ended up only finishing one race. In R2 the axle tube welds broke from the center section and Jay heard a loud noise and came in. I did not see the welds broken but did see the metal fuel vapor line broken from it's mount and moved against the drive shaft so I tied it back and assumed we were good to go. In R3 I started first (invert) and was really confident I could win my first race (with all the traffic the fast guys would have to go through) but we had not fixed the problem and as soon as I turned right I heard the drive shaft hitting and the car tried to snap spin. We took the car down to the shop and they welded it all up. Assumed our issues were over but Jay had to start at the back and about 30-35 minutes in we started getting fuel starvation so we loaded up for the 8 hour drive home. Sad thing is our lap times before we broke were good enough to at least compete with everyone except James who was on another planet.

JJ