Hello Everyone!

Some of you may remember that I was walking around MSRH and MSRC collecting videos for the 2012 library. I want to collect as many videos as possible so that when it is time to make the year end video, we have a lot of footage to pull from. I'm not 100% certain that I have the technical capabilites to make the video, but I am going to be playing with some software and learning a bit as I go. I am hoping that Gary and Dave Francis will dedicate some time, and of course any one else who is interested can do the same. If anyone wants to be in charge of the whole project, that would be fantastic. I really just wanted to help collect all of the footage :-p

For now, let's concentrate on getting as much footage uploaded to the AICMC Texas ftp site as possible so that we hae a central location for everything. It will take some time to upload and I don't want to wait until the last minute.

Please email me wade.zimmer@gmail.com or PM me here and I'll send you the login info if you don't have it from previous years.

Help make YOUR video great and keep the Jerry award in Texas! Thanks, Wade