Checked the race monitor app on my way home last night and at lunch today. Here are my updates-don't know if they are posted anywhere to check??
Yesterday looked like Aaron and Hermman in CMC were around a 2:10 and the rest of the CMC was at 2:15 and slower. Mark Smith looks good in AI at 2:10 followed by Michael Stacy at 2:12. Also looks like Sammy McSpadden which I assume is Aaron's dad is running the spec iron car in AIX was at 2:15.
Looked like the same times during qual today but must have been a caution-Aaron may have a mechanical as he didn't show a lap or maybe one. Another what I think is Texas driver? in AI Alec Udell had the field by 3 seconds in AI, too. In the Miata's I saw Texan Adam Poland maybe a top 5 and Nathan Stacy doing well too. I think there are a set of brother maybe from Texas in the class that are up there, too. Also saw Terry Fair's name.

Good luck to the Texan's! Anyone know of a place to follow please post up. I assume speedcast will be showing the big races this weekend but I don't hold my breath for it.