After 20 years of racing - I'm tired, feel beat up, and I'm just plain not motivated these days to wrench on it or any other car.

Minor damage from Atlanta including tie rod/spindle/wheel/alignment being repaired/replaced at the moment. Ball joints also being replaced. Car has a few rub marks on it and a slightly dinged hood. Windshield just got cracked from a rock, but I'll replace it after TWS for the buyer.

Motor has 1.5 seasons on it (HKE-built 363whp/368wtq detuned for running 9.25:1 with factory ABS). Trans just has Atlanta on it and has the 0.80 5th gear. Rearend ring/pinion has just Atlanta on it.

I'm essentially gauging interest in the sale, and am not completely set in parting ways with it, but I'm considering the sale of the car before I embark on completely redoing the front end for more aero / less weight and reengineering an 8.8 to replace the 10-bolt. I'm in no rush, it can sit in the garage.

The car would be available after TWS. Transponder and Texas Thunder group #8 not included. PM for details if you are serious. $35k - $39k depending on what you want regarding spares. Higher offers always considered =)