Quote Originally Posted by Pranav View Post
Tire pressures: running mid-high 20s starting. This too low?

Spring rates: Went up to 750F/250R Running 32F/19R bars.

Front camber: I know it's too high, can't get an accurate reading but suspect it is above 2.6*

What should I aim for front camber/caster/toe when it's on the rack? -2.2 camber, max caster, 0 toe?

What should my starting pressures be?
Since as long as I can remember I ran 700/225 (subject to edit) springs.

Made spring change for TWS DOWN to 600/175 (car was too low without the factory spring spacers in the rear), I think 32/21 bars on the car, first time out on RRs and 29 front / 28 rear, about 2.ish camber / 4ish caster. If I measured it I would go for 1/8"-ish toe in since I still have the factory control arm bushings.

Koni singles, rear full FIRM, fronts several sweeps from firm but I think I'm going go up for Hallett test day.

Tyler took temps once for me and shook his head since they seemed to have the right relative spread.

I thought the car was a little more raceable, i.e. R4 I was able to go inside the 34 between 1 and 2, but maybe reminded me of the Toyota truck in the sense that you just had to get it all loaded up, but it was entirely predictable. (I know, I shouldn't have changed tires and springs at the same time...)