Alright -- whole story for maximum entertainment and diagnosis potential:

-Leaving TWS #34 took a long time to start, cycled ignition switch and it fired up and drove onto trailer.
-Once returned to Red Mist Racing world headquarters, wouldn't start to back off trailer.
-Pushed her into the shop, put the cover on and didn't touch it for 3 weeks, pulled shocks off for rebuild and did alot of other things non-racing related.

-Fast forward to today. Tried swapping TFI module, and ignition coil, still no start. Have 12V at the coil.
-.15V at the TPS sensor with the ignition on.
-Used a noid light in the #1 injector and am seeing no indication that its seeing a PIP signal (no flashing on crank). Have 12V at fuel injector red wire, points to a bad PIP.
-Bought a new distributor thinking the PIP was bad, put it in and tried to start it. Car still didn't start, however when I stopped cranking I could hear the fuel injectors clicking away and the coil had a spark. After this event, no more spark was seen for the rest of the day.
-I pulled the TFI connector and took OHM readings on all the pins -- none indicated a break in the wiring though 2 had higher resistance.
-Check engine light illuminates when I turn on the ignition which indicates to me that the computer is getting power.

Dunno where to go from here, guess i'll use the light to get the CEL codes and go from there.