Quote Originally Posted by Mojave View Post
Why would you ever want to run an LT at all? If you are dropping the money on a Torquehead LS computer swap.... why not just go straight LS?
I’m not gonna do torque head. Too spensive. I already have a spare T5 and I think standard opti with a spare or two should do just fine.

Again I bought this LT1 with a broke T56 (6th gear is not working) for $700. LT1 I think will bolt in without mods, notching the k-member for the oil pan, dealing with trans and engine mounts. And oh by the way I think my SBC canton pan will work with it too.

I have missed a whole year of racing because I spent the last few months after Hallett 2021 with my wife and kids before the deployment instead of in the garage sorting out the car. And when I get back, still family 1st kinda deal. I just want the quickest easiest solution that is the most bang for the buck that gets me back in the track the fastest. I have everything except the wiring harness and PCM for the LS I even have a brand new T56. But it needs a bit of sorting to deal with.