Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Painless Contingency

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i also understand that they can be used towards a purchase of only a $100 or more, but thats not how the certificate reads. it says if purchase is less than the certificate, it will only be good for the amount of the purchase.
    also, i want to use 2 (or more) of my certificates towards a single purchase. can they be used together on a single purchase??

I'll call Lance Friday......that's what I was told.....if you want faster action call Lance Packard yourself @ painless

Skip[

Blog Entries
    o.k., last i understood we were gonna have a place to list all Contingency Programs for the Texas Region in one place. has this happened?? @ this point i'm not sure what i'm owed from Painless from the last event or even if they were a contingency sponsor for that event, or if there are others i'm unaware of. i think the Toyo Program is well known due to the length it has been around and that its the same event to event. but we cant count on being able to remember them all once there a alot more. cant we have a link from the main page that takes us to a place of ALL current programs for us.
    i also think this should be done for the National Event also. sending out an announcement is just not s good way to do it. these programs should be veiwed as a selling point to draw in new drivers. so it should be easy to find and keep track of.
    thoughts? updates?

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    As a new driver looking to enter the series... I don't know what any of the contingency programs are.

Blog Entries
    hello?