Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TWS - April event

Quote Originally Posted by jeffburch
    I've run quite a bit with the cake eaters.
    I learned early if you get REAL close to them at the 1st opportunity, they will give way.
    Payback to their ass from all the trains they caused from their DE days :lol:

jb
    lol. I resemble that remark!

Misty's already got plans to block me as I come around to lap her. I had to remind her that our 13/13 rule only applies to in-class contact and I like to watch the pit maneuvers on "Cops".

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    You know you won't get around me unless I let you, Martin, even without any blocking. We've tried this before and you just get frustrated. It's kinda funny.

So, if he and I have a contact during a race, is it considered a domestic dispute?

Quote Originally Posted by rpoz27
    You know you won't get around me unless I let you, Martin, even without any blocking. We've tried this before and you just get frustrated. It's kinda funny.
    Ha. That was a DE with no passing allowed in turns. I'm gonna pwn j00 on Sunday.

I wasn't talking about the DE where I used N2O on the front straight with you behind me, dear. That was funny.

Besides, you don't even drive a real car. It's not solid axle, has no third pedal and puny torque, it's missing 2 cylinders, and a retarded monkey can drive it fast. There's even a button you have to push to allow it to do a standing start.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rob Liebbe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70
    iin a MOCK RACE and decided to be the hero. his hero moment took out 3 cars. one was permanent and one was for a couple of events and mine was overnight. i got lucky. Rob also got lucky, just not as lucky as me. had i not hit him, he would have had a 3rd 4 wheels off.
    I didn't realize that the Factory Five Cobras were group 7. That guy did cause a lot of damage. Hopefully the pics will attach.

The red Cobra was the target car that I think Glenn or my car hit. Damn good thing there wasn't a passenger in the car. I wasn't there at the time and didn't see the wreck.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rob Liebbe - Texas Region
    Camaro, Mustang, doesn't matter to me, I'll race it.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    wow, this is better than me and Matt going at it.

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Did the enduro cost / team (2 drivers) just get raised to $525?
    I got an e-mail from NASA-TX about registration and that is what was posted. It also said $475 for 1 driver. Are you allowing people to run the whole 4-hours by themselves? This doesn't seem safe to me.
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Just a few technical difficulties, they are getting fixed right now.

The Enduro only is $475 for 2 drivers.

I forgot about that wreck. That red Factory Five was a street car and should never have been in a race group in the first place.

I always had my FF Challenge car running with AI/CMC and never had any issues with AI/CMC, just some of the little Lotus 7's. I ran the Cobra for 3 years and never had contact with anyone, neither did Capps.

SCCA with the Cobra was fun, they grouped us with the RX7's.

Didn't that wreck happen on the Friday track day?