Thread: Video request 1280x720 <720p>

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Liebbe
    Tum podem extulit horridulum!

Translation please

http://dictionary.babylon.com/Tum_po...lit_horridulum

http://www.sanjeev.net/latin/tum-pod...orridulum.html

JJ
    Exactly and my post above is an example. 8)

Ok, back on topic. Bring whatever you have to TWS!!!
    2004 Camaro Mustang Challenge Champion
    2005 Camaro Mustang Challenge Champion

Bump as a reminder to bring the high rez or raw media stuff!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Eric, I am bringing a CD with edited highlight footage from MSRH and MSRC. Also gopro stuff from TWS and Hallett.
    I also have gopro footage that is still on the cards. I can get the info on to the computer but haven't figured out the software to edit it. If I bring the cards can you transfer them to a computer?
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmosty
    Eric, I am bringing a CD with edited highlight footage from MSRH and MSRC. Also gopro stuff from TWS and Hallett.
    I also have gopro footage that is still on the cards. I can get the info on to the computer but haven't figured out the software to edit it. If I bring the cards can you transfer them to a computer?
    Awesome and yes!! Bring 'em.. I can xfer them Saturday evening at the house.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Ummm...Saturday nite you mentioned giving me these around Beer 13 and I never did see them. :wink: :lol:

(I was drinking water and remember it vividly.)

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Covini
    Ummm...Saturday nite you mentioned giving me these around Beer 13 and I never did see them. :wink: :lol:

Haha,
    When Misty, Love, Matt, Jeremy, and I were hanging out as the last people at the track it hit me that I didn't give you the CD.
    I thought you said you were going to remind me about it but you must have had too many brews, or was that the other way around. 8)

I'll get with Eric to mail him what I have.
    -Michael Mosty
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Grass-Passer

Haha,
    When Misty, Love, Matt, Jeremy, and I were hanging out as the last people at the track it hit me that I didn't give you the CD.
    I thought you said you were going to remind me about it but you must have had too many brews, or was that the other way around. 8)

You musta had too many brews Sunday, as well, cuz you left your Top Gear CD. I'm watchin it right now....

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by rpoz27

You musta had too many brews Sunday, as well, cuz you left your Top Gear CD. I'm watchin it right now....
    That's sort of funny! Ross forgot it first, then Mosty!

I will see if I can upload them to my site and post a link for the fans of the show.
    Ah, fugg it.

Haha,

It was the dehydration, I promise!! :lol:
    -Michael Mosty
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Carroll Shelby Rsmith350's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AI#97

That's sort of funny! Ross forgot it first, then Mosty!

I will see if I can upload them to my site and post a link for the fans of the show.
    I remembered about halfway home. Almost talked the girl into turning around but no luck.......I mean.....It's Top Gear damnit! :evil:
    " Racing makes crack addiction look like a mild craving for something salty"