Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can you watch the Nats anywhere?

Senior Member Grass-Passer
    They will take the broadcast feed (i.e. JWL and Lepper) and put it over the top of what was recorded. I don't know if they will do it as directed live or remix the camera feeds.

MFW - You need to update your signature to reflect 2010.
    Dave Balingit
    NASA RM Regional Dir

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty
    Robert,
    I didn't have any issues with the feed except for a couple stalls mid way through. It isn't SPEED Channel, so I was actually pretty impressed. They got all the important stuff and even talked about MFW for about 1/2 a lap showing a feed of his car the entire way. Talked about how he's a big mod motor proponent and all the others are just "Pushrod Pansies..." thought it was pretty nice.

Better than the live timing and scoring.
    They also talked about how good the car sounded....and loud. We can all agree with that. :lol:

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Quote Originally Posted by AllZWay
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall_mosty
    Robert,
    I didn't have any issues with the feed except for a couple stalls mid way through. It isn't SPEED Channel, so I was actually pretty impressed. They got all the important stuff and even talked about MFW for about 1/2 a lap showing a feed of his car the entire way. Talked about how he's a big mod motor proponent and all the others are just "Pushrod Pansies..." thought it was pretty nice.

Better than the live timing and scoring.
    They also talked about how good the car sounded....and loud. We can all agree with that. :lol:
    Loud is fast right?!

DB....fixed the sig!
    Ah, fugg it.