Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Event #1 - MSR-H

Senior Member Grass-Passer Wirtz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waco Racer
    Do you have a clip of the car coming out of the left hander at the Bus Stop where I ran over the rumble strips? I can't remember if it was 1/2 lap before or after the Turn 1 push off.
    Ok, from what I can see, the car pulls up broken many laps after the push off at T1 I showed in my video. I did not see any major curb action prior to the push off at T1.

Then many laps go by (4 or 5) before the cars breaks sometime after Bus Stop. I didn't have the wide angle lens on the camera, so the time when you were at the exit of the left hander, the camera didn't have you in frame as I was in the right hander before it. I then see you very wide in the Keyhole, I assume something is already wrong at that point. Then approaching the Launch, I can see the right front bounching up and down very fast when I play it in slow mo. Kind of cool actually. The tire is completely bouncing up off the ground in the right hander prior to the Launch.

If you like PM me an email addy and I can try to shrink that part of the lap down enough for email.... wait, errrr, or should I be sending video files to Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Wirtz
    Then approaching the Launch, I can see the right front bounching up and down very fast when I play it in slow mo. Kind of cool actually. The tire is completely bouncing up off the ground in the right hander prior to the Launch.

If you like PM me an email addy and I can try to shrink that part of the lap down enough for email.... wait, errrr, or should I be sending video files to Brian
    I don't think I want to see it :shock:

Congratulations on a successful weekend everyone!

I heard the Sports Center version and sounds like it was a bit cold, but some great racing.

Good luck at Cresson.
    John G.
    www.chicane23store.com
    http://www.chicane23.com/chicane23/i...ane23_ban1.gif

Maximum Motorsports, Griggs Racing, G-Stream Wings, Brembo, Canton, Fuel Safe, Toyo Tires, Hoosier, Koni, StopTechPit Pal, etc.
    2004 & 2005 American Iron series Champion

Senior Member Carroll Shelby
    Please send all your weekend race clips to:

Jeff Wirtz
    555 Vimeo St.
    Annual Video, TX 77221

That was awesome....you're already 1/6th of the way there!!!

-=- Todd

Here are some highlights from my R1...watching Michael and Jeremiah slowly pull away :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhHf7sxO0IA
    Al Fernandez

Al Fernandez

Senior Member Grass-Passer jeremiahkellam's Avatar
    2010 CMC2 National Champion
    2010 Texas CMC2 Champion
    2010 Summer Shootout Champion - CMC2
    Call it what you want... But that sounds like a Triple Crown to me!!
    http://www.gagemotorsports.com

Junior Member Rookie

cresson

Looking forward to meeting more great people and seeing more great racing at Cresson, which is coming up soon I think.... This forum still has the 08 and 09 calender on it....... just something for whoever to do in all that free time which we all have so much of.... Thanks, Ken

Senior Member Grass-Passer Wirtz's Avatar
    Sweet! Now this thread is getting somewhere...

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremiahkellam
    Good stuff Jeremiah...except for the beating me badly stuff. :lol: