Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howdy

Junior Member Rookie
    Ive started a shop, basic performance/race/speed shop in Carrollton. Im in a 10,000 sqft building with most of the essential tools as well as a new Dynojet 224 ( and LOTS of parking )

I broke away from LG Motorsports earlier this year to start my own business, and you guys are on my list of priorities! I have a big track support trailer with most of the things you could need at a race, so you guys dont have to carry them. ( Welder, lathe, sheet metal/shear/brake,etc etc) as well as a scale pad and all the necessary alignment stuff I always carried while in ALMS and Grand Am.

I dont have a car, and really dont plan on having a car to run with you guys. Ive always been a crew chief/fabricator/race mechanic, although I am still the youngest to ever start a world challenge race at 15 :mrgreen:

Who would I talk to about sponsorship of this board? I dont want to get in trouble... Ill get mitch and Glen in enough trouble as it is.... :mrgreen:

As for the video- We actually went a 10.2 on Dunlops a year later in the true GT2 car. That^^ was a World Challenge car with no lead and Kumho slicks.

Louis

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis
    Who would I talk to about sponsorship of this board? I dont want to get in trouble... Ill get mitch and Glen in enough trouble as it is.... :mrgreen:
    Louis
    I sent the site admin an email. Check your PM's.