Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Round 2 Media thread

Gary, great videos. I like how it takes 11:20 into the R2 video that all of us Less speedy, mid pack/back pack slackers start getting real intense. 4-5 car packs are so much fun to run with cause theres stuff going on everywhere.
    Jason Love
    Love in it Racing
    "Sometimes its better to be lucky than good."
    2010 CMC Champion

Race 1

Still way behind and here is race 1 and working on race 2 and am off to shop to make sure I have every thing loaded up for tonight's race in the sprint car @ Cowtown Speedway in Kennedale Tx

http://vimeo.com/21520850

Senior Member Carroll Shelby mitchntx's Avatar

Re: Race 1

Quote Originally Posted by #84Sprint
    make sure I have every thing loaded up for tonight's race in the sprint car @ Cowtown Speedway in Kennedale Tx
    I'll be there. Look for a guy in the stands with no shirt and a "DG" painted on his chest.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby GlennCMC70's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll be there as well, but w/ "DG is a Stud!"

Re: Race 1

Quote Originally Posted by mitchntx
    Quote Originally Posted by #84Sprint
    make sure I have every thing loaded up for tonight's race in the sprint car @ Cowtown Speedway in Kennedale Tx
    I'll be there. Look for a guy in the stands with no shirt and a "DG" painted on his chest.

I be sure to get Renee to snap a photo so I can add to my fan page, O wait I need a Fan page first, Okay you can be first fan...I will try to come up and see you all........

Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70
    I'll be there as well, but w/ "DG is a Stud!"
    Cool Glenn you can be #2 Fan LMAO thanks guys I sure hope I have her set up close, going with out any test time and it is driving me crazy....Top 5 what am looking for and to roll her up on the race trailer with all 4 wheels on her....that will make a good night for me, see you there

Senior Member Carroll Shelby mitchntx's Avatar
    Totally unprepared for the cold wind. We saw your transfer race. The car looked good.

But as soon as the sun went down, it got freaking cold in those stands.

Totally unprepared for the cold wind. We saw your transfer race. The car looked good.

Cool, It did get cold tonight wind out the north, Car was so tight in heat race, worked on setup and place 6th in A-Main video soon..thanks for coming out, you miss a hell of race in the A-main tho

Senior Member Carroll Shelby AllZWay's Avatar

It was the same here. I froze but rear off at the local track last night.

Dave....Congrats on the good finish. I would really like to come watch you race, but that 2-1/2 drive there would have been killer on the way home.

Quote Originally Posted by AllZWay

It was the same here. I froze but rear off at the local track last night.

Dave....Congrats on the good finish. I would really like to come watch you race, but that 2-1/2 drive there would have been killer on the way home.
    Thanks, I was very happy that I built her frame up and got real close on are first race with out any test and tune time. Yep I know 2 1/2 is a killer but we did get done by 10:00 clock, We have a couple of guys from Oklahoma that drive down to race with the Sprint Series of Texas, SST will be a Devils Bowl this year I know it is not closer but its one hell of a track to race at, and it will be another first time track for me also as well as most of all the road racing tracks LoL