Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TWS Media thread

Senior Member Site AdminCarroll Shelby michaelmosty's Avatar
    Dave, you have to post up at least a minute or two of "uncut Gavin footage". When I saw him running around with that camera sticking it into each car for .2 seconds and then running off I new it was going to be great "want to vomit" footage. That was awesome, I know he loved the fact you let him help with video for the weekend!!
    -Michael Mosty
    CMC #11 Mosty Brothers' Racing
    Director - TX Region

Senior Member Carroll Shelby mitchntx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70 View Post
    Mitch, I saw in your vid while you were driving down the pit road you were speeding up and slowing down. I know your heating the pads. Try just dragging the brakes some and maintaining a somewhat faster and more steady speed. I drive pretty much a all the way around dragging the brake while scrubing tires and making sure I'm not getting gapped and I'm Jonny on the spot when it is my turn to complete or start a row for the formation. Steve gapped you some at first. Once to T3, I think you realized you were not making up ground. You can do it however you want, I'm only offering a different method.
    At first, yes. But I was in 4th gear before the end of pit road.

We never discussed what pit road speed should be, but I bet it wasn't any where close to 80 mph.

I'll go with whatever the group wants. Just be consistent.

Senior Member Carroll Shelby mitchntx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCMC70 View Post
    I was just looking for the moderator functions and couldn't find them. I was gonna change the thread title.
    Mitch - can you do it?
    No. I can only change the title of my post, not the whole thread.

High Jack Media Thread ,,,, I will post some of Gavin the new videographer of the year............... Marshall , I have to change gear in the sprint car for Wed night play day at the Devils Bowl first...